Friday 15 May 2009

Tess Daly and Vernon Kay Looking forward to baby number 2


Tess Daly and Vernon Kay haven’t got long to wait now until the arrival of their baby


When Tess was pregnant with her first daughter Phoebe i was pregnant with my son Louis and she beat me by 4 weeks.
We both have little blonde's and Louis and Phoebe would make a cute couple? even though Phoebe was not interested when Louis talked to her at our local garden centre.


Tess has been reported as saying she hopes this child will have a natural birth, after having Phoebe via C-section.


She told Now magazine, “Having had a caesarean last time and not having gone through the whole process of labour, this time I’ve opted to do it naturally. So, though pretty petrified by the prospect of the unknown, if billions of women have done it before me I’d like to think I can give it a go,”


Family Fortunes presenter Vernon, 34, added: 'It's such a gift to be expecting again. We're so happy and overjoyed.'


The couple got married in 2003 and live in Fulmer, Buckinghamshire. Earlier this year Vernon revealed that the couple longed to add to their brood.


Unlike Tess i actually went through 17 .5 hours of labour with my first little boy (now 4) and it was very painful!


However Tess my Second baby Lily was born in under 30 minutes last September!!
Good luck to you all
Tickets to The Drsigner Baby Show on the way to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment